SILTEL SF-TC6.0 Thermally Conductive Silicone Film
- Thermal Conductivity - 6.0 W/m-K
- Fiberglass supported - excellent mechanical stability
- High dielectric strength
- Excellent thermal contact
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Offers high temperature stability
- Soft and conforming ceramic filled silicone coating
- Ideal for a range of surface flatness conditions
- Optional 100% surface tack back (repositionable)
- Opitonal discrete tack placement (repositionable)
- Ideal for many types of transistor and device outlines.
- Available in sheets or die cuts
- SF.20-TC6.0 - 0.20mm | 0.008"
- SF.30-TC6.0 - 0.30mm | 0.012"
- SF.45-TC6.0 - 0.45mm | 0.018"
Standard Cross Section
- Transitor Devices (TO-218, TO-220, TO-247, TO-264)
- Motor - Power Control Units
- Diodes / Relays
- Power Supply | UPS Systems
- Power Semiconductor
- RF Components
- LED Assembly
- Heat Sink | Case Sink
- Chassis Assembly
- Single or Multi-Device Pad Configurations
- Coating: Ceramic filled silicone
- Support: Fiberglass matrix
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 180C
- Material Color: Pink
- Material Surface: Dry Coating
- Tack Back Options: SIL1 (see below)
- RoHs Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- Halogen Free Compliant
SF.20-TC6.0 0.20mm | 0.008"
SF.30-TC6.0 0.30mm | 0.012"
Tensile Strength1.7 kpsi
Breakdown Voltage7.0 kV AC
Volume Resitivity6.4 x 10^14 ohm-cm